From the time I was a child growing up in New England, I always had a strong desire to help people. I’ve been privileged to have the opportunity to work with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Prior to my work as a therapist, I earned a master’s degree in Psychology with a concentration in Animal Behavior and Conservation in New York City. I then made a shift in my career and came back to why psychology had captivated my interests initially. I returned back to studying the most interesting species on earth, human beings. It is then that I received a masters in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University. I am currently a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT #121203) offering online therapy for anyone residing within the state of California.
Advanced Trainings and Certificates
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) Training Level I & II (Trauma Recovery/HAP)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Externship and Core Skills 1, 2, 3 & 4 (ICEFT)
- Trauma Resiliency Model (TRM) Training Level I & II (Trauma Resource Institute)
- Adapting Trauma-focused Treatments for Culturally Diverse Populations Certification (National Child Traumatic Stress Network)
- SPARCS: Structured Psychotherapy for Adolescents Responding to Chronic Stress: A Guide for Trauma-Focused Groups (National Child Traumatic Stress Network)